The Red Tipi is the one that is partially painted at the AIM center.
The Blue Tipi still needs an inner design. The handprints can be created by community members placing their handprint on it.
- Quart-size or half-gallon acrylic paint in Red, Black, and Blue. If you want the white inside the blue tipi to be painted, please buy a quart side for that one.
- Paint rollers and pans for the Red, Black and Blue areas of the tipi.
- Large plastic roll to protect the ground from paint.
- You may already have the colors of paint to do the floral designs and yellow circles, which will contain the animal clans on the Red Tipi.
- Large and medium flat brushes.
- Plastic bowls to pour paint into.